Use WhatsApp Stickers in Pay Mode
WhatsApp Stickers in Pay Mode: How to Use
Whatsapp is always adding new features. Worldwide, WhatsApp has two billion active users. WhatsApp has now launched a new set of stickers in payments to make money transactions more enjoyable. The messaging service even teamed with five Indian female artists to create a new set of payment stickers for its Indian users. These stickers are based on a range of cultural exchanges related to money. While stickers have been available on WhatsApp for quite some time, Payment stickers are a new feature added to WhatsApp.
The artists who created this payment sticker
Anjali Mehta, an illustrator, created the first sticker. ‘Pyaar aur Payments’ is the name of her WhatsApp payment sticker. The second sticker was created by Anuja Pothireddy, a sketch artist. ‘Pay OK Please’ is the name of her payment sticker. The third sticker was produced by illustrator and muralist Neethi. It is titled ‘Pay Aadha or Zeyada’. Osheen Silva, an illustrator, and artist-designed the fourth sticker. It is titled ‘Sabse Badha Rupaiya’. Mira Felicia, a graphic designer located in Mumbai ‘Apna Sapna Money is the name of her sticker.
To make payments to a WhatsApp contact, first sign up for payments and link their UPI bank account. To do so, go to the Payments area of the home screen by pressing the three dots symbol in the upper right corner. Following that, instead of sending a text message, WhatsApp Payment stickers can be used to send money to another user. Follow these simple steps to send payment stickers when sending money to someone on WhatsApp.
- Open WhatsApp and navigate to the user’s chat with whom you wish to pay money.
- In the text bar, click the Rupee icon.
- A new page will open in which you will be asked to enter the amount of money you wish to transfer. Enter the desired amount.
- Below the amount box, an option to ‘Add a note’ appears. Click on the smiley option there and then select the sticker button.
- Users can add stickers by clicking on the + icon in the window’s right corner. After downloading the sticker pack, it will appear in the sticker section.
- Choose the sticker you’d like to send along with the money and click Next.
- Select Send Payment, enter the UPI code, and the user’s money will be sent.
- The notification will be delivered to the user along with the sticker.
This way, you can pay anyone with WhatsApp stickers. This feature of WhatsApp is excellent; after using it, you will never need to use another payment wallet. While conversing with people, you will be able to effortlessly pay money to them. This feature is also quite amusing, as it allows you to send stickers along with payment. Kindly leave a comment and let us know what you thought of this feature. If you have any questions about this, you can leave them in the comment section below.